Booking Terms & Conditions
RED KITE CARAVAN HOLIDAYS
Terms & Conditions
When you book your holiday caravan your agreement will be with Red Kite Caravan Holidays Limited (“Red Kite Caravan Holidays”, “we”, “us”, “our”). Please read these terms carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. In these terms, references to “you” and “your” include the first named person on the booking and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made or any other person to whom a booking is added or transferred.
- There will be a contract between you and Red Kite Caravan Holidays, when we send you a booking confirmation. These terms are part of your contract with us. The person making the booking accepts the contract on behalf of all members of your party and is responsible for making sure they accept the contract; and accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all members of the party. We can’t accept bookings from anyone under the age of 18.
- All prices in this brochure are current at 1st April 2023 and are subject to change so could increase or decrease. The most up-to-date prices for accommodation are on our website. The price confirmed when you book is the final price and will not change unless you alter your booking.
- If you book more than 10 weeks ahead. When you book your holiday you will need to pay a 20% deposit based on the caravan hire price for the dates you have selected.
- If your booking is made within 10 weeks then you must pay the full amount of the caravan rental at the time of booking.
Payment can currently be made by bank transfer. Bank details are available on our website: redkitecaravanholidays.com
- An additional fee of £20 per week is charged for each pet up to a maximum of 2 pets. Please specify when booking.
- We request that all dogs are leashed whilst in the confines of the park and any fouling is cleared immediately.
- We would politely request that pets are not allowed into bedrooms or onto furniture.
Guests With Additional Needs
- Guests with mobility difficulties should be advised that Springhouse Country Park is on a sloping site however some accommodation is on the flat. All accommodation is accessible by car however all caravans have 3 or 4 small steps up to the decking with 1 caravan (8 Willow Glade) offering a walking slope as well as steps up to the raised deck.
- Springhouse Country Park operates a one way system for cars. A gravelled car-parking space is provided beside each caravan and we would request that the 5 mph speed limit around the park is respected at all times.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your children are supervised and that you are aware of their whereabouts at all times.
- Red Kite Caravan Holidays cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal possessions.
Check in and Departure Times
- Your holiday caravan will be available from 3:30pm on your arrival day. If you think you may arrive after 7pm – please let us know via email. Keys for your accommodation will be available in a Key Safe at each accommodation. The code will be sent to you on receipt of your final payment.
- Check out time is 9:30 am. At the end of your holiday please leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. You will be required to pay for any damage you cause to your holiday caravan during your stay.
- The gates to the park are generally open during daylight hours but close at night. A code is used to open the gates. This will be provided to you on receipt of your final payment.
Cancellations and Changes
- Should you need to cancel your caravan rental or make any changes you must contact us as soon as possible. Whilst we will make every effort to accommodate your changes we cannot guarantee to do so.
- Cancellations made before 10 weeks of your caravan booking will be refunded in full. Within 10 weeks we will offer you a credit and an opportunity to re-book at the same time the following year or if there is availability later in the same season we will offer you an alternative. Please be aware that there may be a price difference in this event and a balance may be payable.
Red Kite Caravans make every effort to ensure that your holiday caravan is presented as described and we hope that you will enjoy the facilities on offer. However, we cannot take responsibility for any situation that arises which are beyond our control this includes unusual weather events, power cuts, closure of facilities by Springhouse Country Park or political/medical events affecting the country at large although we will do our best to support, assist and where possible offer a credit.